Tuesday, March 20, 2012

15 reasons to love...

yep, we are bringing back 15 reasons to love... hooray!! more fabulous bloggers!! yay! and today our darling blogger is one of my absolute favorites. not only is she a beautiful brilliant blogger, she's an actress and a stylist! drumroll please, today is 15 reasons to love marie from marie a la mode!!!!! marie has absolutely amazing fashion sense and mad makeup skills, she also writes the most entertaining blogs about celebrities, evidence here, here, and here. she is just so spot on when it comes to all things fashion. i can't say enough good things, seriously, she's ah-mazing.
photo by harvey miedreich
the best movie ever made is...
The dance movie ‘Girls Just Want to Have Fun’ with Sarah Jessica Parker and Helen
Hunt circa 1985. I grew up dancing so I LOVED this movie! I’ve seen it at least 30 times.

my favorite song in the whole wide world is...
It’s a tie between ‘Take My Breath Away’ by Berlin and ‘Unchained Melody’ by The
Righteous Brothers. I’m a sucker for a good love song.

if i could only wear one designer forever and ever it would be...
Chloe

i can’t go anywhere without my...
iphone. I just got one and I’m obsessed!

if i could raid a celeb’s closet it would have to be...
Rachel Bilson’s or Olivia Palermo’s

my favorite celebrity on the red carpet is...
Gwyneth Paltrow. That gorgeous white dress and cape from Tom Ford’s Fall 2012
collection that she wore to the Oscars was stunning! She looked absolutely amazing in
it. She nailed that look.

i always expect___Helena Bonham Carter___to look a hot damn mess on the red
carpet.

i looked a hot damn mess when i wore...
Uggs and sweatpants (only once!) when I was sick but needed to go to the grocery store to get some cough medicine and was too lazy and tired to get dressed properly. I prayed I wouldn’t run into anyone I knew and luckily I didn’t.

a fashion trend i am loving right now...
Peplums. I think they’re so cute and dainty. I used one in a shoot I styled recently.

a fashion trend i am hating right now...
Pajama dressing, which apparently is a Spring 2012 trend. This coming from the girl who just told you she went out in public in her loungewear ; ).

my biggest fashion influence has got to be... 
other fashion bloggers. I draw so much inspiration from them all.

the next big thing is... just around the corner?

in the next year i am looking forward to... 
meeting my soon-to-be nephew or niece and expanding my styling business.

i love blogging because...
it’s my creative outlet and I get to “meet” other bloggers online from all over the world, like you Lauren!

the most important thing to me is...
family and friends. Without them I have nothing.
photo by harvey miedreich
seriously, i can't get enough of her blog. you must check it out. and it's okay marie, we will forgive you for the uggs and sweatpants ;) 

1 comment:

 

Site Design by Fabulous K